On this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I interview Laura Goldberg. Laura is the Leader Advertising Officer at Consistent Touch. Ahead of Consistent Touch, she served as a Leader Income Officer for Cabbage, a number one money glide control and information platform for small companies received via American Categorical. Previous to that, she used to be the Leader Advertising Officer at Prison Zoom. Laura has held management roles in product and operations with main e-commerce corporations, such because the NFL and Napster.
E-mail advertising and marketing remains to be as related as ever. However as advertising and marketing evolves, your way to it must, too. On this episode, I communicate with the CMO of Consistent Touch, Laura Goldberg, in regards to the state of electronic mail advertising and marketing, what impact channels like SMS are having, and learn how to make the most of electronic mail successfully these days to construct accept as true with around the generations who use it.
Questions I ask Laura Goldberg:
- [1:36] How has the function of the CMO advanced?
- [3:41] What would you are saying to a room filled with friends that the ignored alternatives in advertising and marketing are – particularly within the Leader Advertising Officer function?
- [5:08] What’s the state of electronic mail advertising and marketing within the total combine these days?
- [7:36] How is SMS as a most popular conduct channel now impacting your considering as an electronic mail channel?
- [9:10] How is AI going to affect what you’re doing at Consistent Touch?
- [10:48] Is having extra of a studying era constructed into electronic mail these days at the Consistent Touch roadmap?
- [13:51] What are one of the efficient ways in which you’ve noticed other people merging electronic and non-digital?
- [16:30] How do use electronic mail to in truth construct accept as true with?
- [18:19] Have you ever spotted a generational distinction with regards to what other people need from electronic mail?
- [20:08] What must we be doing as electronic mail entrepreneurs for the vacations?
- [21:33] Is there someplace you’d like to ask other people to hook up with you?
Extra About Laura Goldberg:
Take The Advertising Evaluation:
Like this display? Click on on over and give us a assessment on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is dropped at you via the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio vacation spot for industry pros who search the most productive training and inspiration on learn how to develop a industry.